Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
- Grace Bible Church - Grace Bible Church is a mission-oriented church in Nagtahan Manila
- Victory Christian Fellowship - Victory Christian Fellowship is a Christ-centered, Bible-based, Spirit-filled, disciple-making, mission-driven church that meets in ten different locations in Metro Manila and has planted churches in forty other Philippine cities.
- Greenhills Christian Fellowship - An international church community in the Philippines affiliated with the Conservative Baptist Association.
- Christ's Comission Fellowship - A Philippine based evangelical church.
Theology & Apologetics
- The Bereans Apologetics Research Ministry - Evangelizing. Exposing false teachings. Equipping believers.
- Christian Apologetics Research Ministry - CARM is a non-profit, Internet based apolegetics ministry
- House Church Central - House Church Central is dedicated to the growing house church movement
- Apologetics Index - Apologetics Research Resources on religious movements, cults, sects, world religions and related issues.
- Answers In Action - Answers In Action is a dynamic non-profit, evangelical, Christian organization based in Costa Mesa, California, which trains individuals to think logically and reasonably about all things.
- Christian Research Journal - The online ministry of the Christian Research Institute
- Ravi Zacharias International Ministries - Stirring the imagination and impelling the mind to see the beauty and credibility of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Reasoning From The Scriptures - An Apologetics Ministry Centered on the Bible.
- Theopedia - Online theological Wiki
- Answers In Genesis - Answers in Genesis is an apologetics ministry, dedicated to enabling Christians to defend their faith, and to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ effectively.
- Jesus Radicals - Jesus Radicals aspires to be a resource for those who believe that the Christian Gospel is primarily a message of love and peace, and that militarism, capitalism and the state are idols that stand in stark contrast to the rejection of power by Jesus in favor of a personalist way.
- Musicworx Ministires - Musicworx Ministries Inc. (MMI) more simply known as Musicworx is a Bible-believing, Christian music organization and singing group.
- New Tribes Mission - An international evangelical Christian mission organization
- World Vision - World Vision International is a Christian relief and development organisation working for the well being of all people, especially children.
- Salvation Army - The Salvation Army is an international movement, sharing in the mission of Christ for the salvation and transformation of the world in over a hundred countries.
- Campus Crusade For Christ - A worldwide, interdenominational Christian ministry committed to showing people how they can know and experience God's plan for their lives.
- National Council Of Churches In the Philippnes - The NCCP is a respected institution for its trailblaizing efforts, spearheading ecumenical evangelism, new programmes, and taking on people’s issues.
- Guidelines International - Guidelines daily commentaries by Dr. Harold J. Sala.
- Word Of Life - The purpose of Word of Life Fellowship International is the Evangelization and discipleship of youth through various means consistent with the Holy Scriptures to strengthen and build up the church of Jesus Christ.
- OMF Literature Philippines - After almost half-a-century of publishing in the Philippines, OMF LITERATURE remains confident in God’s power to touch lives, impart truth, and effect change through Christian literature.
- Philippine Bible Society - The Philippine Bible Society is a non-profit, non-stock and inter-confessional Christian organization that exists to provide people with Scriptures.
- Philippine Council of Evangelical Churces - PCEC equips churches in formulating effective evangelism strategies and strong missions programs for the evangelization of the Philippines and the world.
- Back To The Bible Philippines - CONNECTING THE WORLD TO CHRIST
- Way Of The Master - As a ministry, their sole purpose is to inspire and equip Christians—to teach them how to share the gospel simply, effectively, biblically.
- Gideons International - The Gideons International serves as an extended missionary arm of the church: Our sole purpose is to win men, women, boys and girls to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ through association for service, personal testimony, and distributing the Bible in the human traffic lanes and streams of everyday life.
Friday, January 26, 2007
also i've just jumpstarted my new online pet project called Buzz Light Year Terrorizes Toontown, where it features a homicidal Buzz Lightyear wreaking havoc on toontown and beating up Spiderman, the Justice League and a host of other super-powered and not so super-powered beings.
plus there's this DeathToPuberty MySpace account which i'm not yet good at troubleshooting since i'm a wee friendster patron. but please do check it out and please add us if you so happened to have a myspace account.
lastly the local church that i attend Grace Bible Church has officially given me the responsibility to become its webmaster and right now i've already migrated it with a CMS (content management system) hopefully this would make a good tool for spreading the gospel unto all nations.
i guess its time for this geek to log off and shut up...
see you again :)
Friday, January 19, 2007
But it looks like that aspect of this blog has died.
I don't know if I'm just being too darn whinny or ungreatful or pessimistic but I really can't find that push or that muse whereupon I'd be able to again write something hopeful, something inspiring, or something blissful as a good friend of mine puts it.
Whenever I'd get the chance, better yet the knack I'll again just be spewing out the usual vermin of whines, longings and alienation that I would usually put into words. It's very frustrating...
by Bright Eyes
The sun came up with no conclusions
Flowers sleeping in their beds
The city cemetery's humming
I'm wide awake, it's morning
I have my drugs, I have my women
They keep away my loneliness
My parents, they have their religions
But sleep in seperate houses
I read the body count out of the paper
And now it's written all over my face
No one ever plans to sleep out in the gutter
Sometimes that's just the most comfortable place
So I'm drinking, breathing, writing, singing
Every day I'm on the clock
My mind races with all my longings
But can't keep up with what I got
I hope I don't sound too ungratefull
Well, history gave modern man
A telephone to talk to strangers
Machine guns and a camera lens
So when you're asked to fight a war that's over nothing
It's best to join the side that's going to win
No one's sure how all of this got started
But we're going to make them goddamn certain how it's gonna end
(Oh yeah we will, oh yeah, we will!)
I could have been a famous singer
If I had someone else's voice
But failure's always sounded better
Let's fuck it up boys, make some noise!
listen to it here
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
It's really weird how I always end up wishing that the previous year could be relived. Undoing the messed up decisions hoping that it would make a difference that in a way this year would be something to look forward to. But then again reality would jolt us and remind us that what's been done is done and it's up to us whether we'd either live with those mishaps and get on with our lives, stronger and hopefully wiser; or live in constant regret for those times when we missed the mark...