As I Look Forward
Tuesday, June 01, 2004
Day dreaming could be so much fun...

Seeing as to how you
Smile and say nice things to me
I wish that I could try not
To act like a drug addict
Or a child that's been caught
Doing something bad behind your back
But I guess the way I act like that
Is the stuff that brings humor
To our relationship
You and I complementing each other
Like birds of the same feather
And I wish that I could make up
For all the times I've let you down
When I couldn't keep my word
At times when I say "promise"
"Cross my heart and hope to die"
And I look forward to a day
When I'll be able to hire
F16 jet planes just to write your name
Above the blue skies
Saying I love you
And I hope I've made your dreams come true



sections

Atom
RSS
Greenpeace Blog
Guestbook
Links
Exchange
Photographs
Tests
Sitering
Portfolio
Poetry
Band
Project
Resume
About


contact

for comments, suggestions & inquiries feel free to mail me at: m_3_5_b@yahoo.com or m35bontheweb@gmail.com



Previously

links