Something From Me To You
Tuesday, June 01, 2004
The sight of Tom DeLonge playing an acoustic guitar in the rain on the "There Is" video of Boxcar Racer somehow got me caught into a frenzy where I imagine myself in the same situation where I'll be singing a song in the rain to my girlfriend and so I ended up spending the night playing the chords C-G-Am-F in my Kramer electric guitar which eventually evolved in to the song that it is now.

Nevermind the bad times
That we've gone through
It's all in the past
Let's just make the best
Of the blue skies
And the bright sun
Shining right above our heads
Your hands clingging to my arms
I'm so happy I could die
Because you're here by my side
And I know you're confused
At this moment in time
But I guess the world
Could get cruel sometimes
So just lean on me
And I'll give you that nudge
Don't you know that I find you sexy
In a Meg Ryan kind of way
And the way that we talk
Reminds me of You've Got Mail
Where I'll be Joe Fox
And you will be Kathleen Kelly
And I'll find you in your wizard hat
With a wand in your hand
Reading Jules Verne
To the kids on the floor mat
Down at your place
Called The Shop Around The Corner
That's where I'll see you
With your smile that embedded in my heart
Oh don't you know that
I was lonely as well
But you came and I fell
In love with you
And all that you do
The sight of you
Pulls me into the blue
That's where I'll call out your name
On the top of my lungs
As I stand here drenced in the rain
Starring at the cracks of ligtning
Thal illuminate the dark night sky
Like Chinese fireworks on New Year's Eve



sections

Atom
RSS
Greenpeace Blog
Guestbook
Links
Exchange
Photographs
Tests
Sitering
Portfolio
Poetry
Band
Project
Resume
About


contact

for comments, suggestions & inquiries feel free to mail me at: m_3_5_b@yahoo.com or m35bontheweb@gmail.com



Previously

links