Alt+Print Screen = Control Alt Delete
Thursday, July 15, 2004
We talked about God
When you fixed the PC
That I was using
One December afternoon
Then I asked your number
And then your e-mail address
That's how I text you
And shared my life with you
A few weeks ago
We sat on a bench
To waste our time
You laughed as I spoke
You told me I fulfiled a wish
We drank on the same cup of iced tea
I find you kind of cool
What is it with you
That makes us worlds apart
You fix computers
I write letters
No common thread to bind
I hate the thought of losing you
Because I still relish the tought
Of me and you side by side
Slowly walking in the mall
Or when we both enjoyed
That elevator joy ride one time
You're sight's still vivid
When you waved goodbye
And cracked a smile
As I descend from the escalator
But I don't know
What has happened
When the weeks
Have come and gone
You looked so tired
Don't know if you noticed
The times I gave a smile
Maybe you're just busy
But I just can't see
The whole point of this
You just ignore me
Like I am nothing
But a carbon based particle
Now I try so hard
To keep my pain and angst
All to no one but myself
SO I hope you got to cook
The recipe you asked for
Alt Print Screen that's how we started
Please don't let it be a Control Alt Delete






sections

Atom
RSS
Greenpeace Blog
Guestbook
Links
Exchange
Photographs
Tests
Sitering
Portfolio
Poetry
Band
Project
Resume
About


contact

for comments, suggestions & inquiries feel free to mail me at: m_3_5_b@yahoo.com or m35bontheweb@gmail.com



Previously

links