M35B reaches a thousand visits
Thursday, August 05, 2004
I was quite disappointed when I first placed the hit counter a few months back because during its initial week of existence in the blog it has only reached to a total of about 20 hits. But as to my astonishment in just a span of two months it has reached to more than a thousand and I hope that the people that have taken time to contribute their hits to this blog have in return gained something out of this. Thanks.

By the way I have yet to setup a couple or more new pages for this blog the only problem is that I can't seem to make the floppy diskdrive of this PC to read my disks. But hopefully that will be resolved soon.



sections

Atom
RSS
Greenpeace Blog
Guestbook
Links
Exchange
Photographs
Tests
Sitering
Portfolio
Poetry
Band
Project
Resume
About


contact

for comments, suggestions & inquiries feel free to mail me at: m_3_5_b@yahoo.com or m35bontheweb@gmail.com



Previously

links