Alas 'Tis Finished...
Wednesday, September 29, 2004
I know nothing much has changed with the blog but rest assured its upgrading has been completed, aesthetically that is...
I know not much has been changed but nevertheless this is a new look at the blog. Another is that now that I've accomplished the main part of the renovation I can now go freely into innovating the other pages for this blog such as the links, site ring, guestbook and the literary portfolio that really sucks, but anyways I can now get on into working with them.
Another if you haven't checked it out yet please do find the time to visit the life's emotion blog. It has a link exchange icon on the sidebar feel free to use it.
That's it I guess.
I know that I haven't been posting anything worthwhile in the past few days or so though a lot has been happening in my life apart from what I'm doing here at work as well as in the renovation of the blog, the problem with that is that I guess I'm presently having thie 'lazy writing spells' right now since I can't get myself into writing worthwhile lately, another is that I guess I got exhausted with the previous lengthly posts that I wrote a few weeks ago anyways I guess I'll tell you of my continuing adventures in the days to come.
Until then, God bless.

Chuck



sections

Atom
RSS
Greenpeace Blog
Guestbook
Links
Exchange
Photographs
Tests
Sitering
Portfolio
Poetry
Band
Project
Resume
About


contact

for comments, suggestions & inquiries feel free to mail me at: m_3_5_b@yahoo.com or m35bontheweb@gmail.com



Previously

links