a song that you'd someday hear on your answering machine
Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I'm sitting hereRight beside the phoneBut there's no ring at allNo there's no ring at allI tried to leaveA song in your machineBut there's no room at allThere's no room at allYou know that I'd doAnything just to hearYour voice gainI'd even sing a song or twoJust to hear you say..."I love you""I need you""I want you...""...here by my side"I'm dialing your numberOn the phoneStabbing at the digitsAs I goMy fingertipsTangles on the cordAnd it seems likeThe plunger always Gets the best of me...You know that I'd doAnything just to hearYour voice gainI'd even sing a song or twoJust to hear you say..."I love you""I need you""I want you...""...here by my side"





sections

Atom
RSS
Greenpeace Blog
Guestbook
Links
Exchange
Photographs
Tests
Sitering
Portfolio
Poetry
Band
Project
Resume
About


contact

for comments, suggestions & inquiries feel free to mail me at: m_3_5_b@yahoo.com or m35bontheweb@gmail.com



Previously

links