Updates Whatnot
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
as you might see there are some new stuff in the overall look of the blog that isn't much and I haven't really found time to blog since I'm currently unemployed and I am at this moment still at a lost as to what I intend to do with my life. I just graduated last week of my course in Flash Animation using Flash MX too bad though my pc at home can't run the software and I can't find a PC shop that has Macromedia installed in it too bad since I can't put it into application here at this blog as well as with the others hopefully soon.

By the way PayItForward my band will be playing this coming Thursday at Purple Haze in Marikina together with our fellow punk buddies All Wound Up and Moodswing, show starts at 8:00 PM.

Until then its off to jobstreet for me because I'm unemployed and I am loving it for the meantime....
__________
ON a side note I hope you'll find time to visit this site that I just finished doing for my Tita's ministry called C.A.R.E. Philippines its a Christian outreach based here in the Philippines to know more about them visit this link. Another is that I just got word from someone that Hillsong will be playing live this coming June 11, 2005 click here for more info



sections

Atom
RSS
Greenpeace Blog
Guestbook
Links
Exchange
Photographs
Tests
Sitering
Portfolio
Poetry
Band
Project
Resume
About


contact

for comments, suggestions & inquiries feel free to mail me at: m_3_5_b@yahoo.com or m35bontheweb@gmail.com



Previously

links