greenpeace content
Friday, December 16, 2005
in a few hours i'll be flying off to manila after a very long stay here in thailand, finally i'll be able to see all my loved ones again.
_______
as you may be noticing much of the content of this blog has now become almost (if not all) greenpeace stuff keeping this in mind i think that i ought to start a blog that specifically pertains to my life with greenpeace seeing as to how it has now become like my christian faith and politics become an inseperable part of my life. i'll keep you guys posted for that.

______

i'm also having way too much stuff to do that i feel as though i cannot be as transparent as i was with my thoughts like before in this blog. so i've been entertaining thoughts of finally putting to rest m35b. but this isn't certain yet.

_____
in the meantime feel free to visit PayItForward and Pinaybloodrush. thanks.



sections

Atom
RSS
Greenpeace Blog
Guestbook
Links
Exchange
Photographs
Tests
Sitering
Portfolio
Poetry
Band
Project
Resume
About


contact

for comments, suggestions & inquiries feel free to mail me at: m_3_5_b@yahoo.com or m35bontheweb@gmail.com



Previously

links