purge
Monday, August 14, 2006
"What did the comrade say?"

I asked as I thought of how my brother in arm told me of his account of the purge.

There was just silence and the empathizing tear, that trickled down the comrade's cheeks like an old fountain that's about to dry up.

Does this mean that a vague vision of we want tomorrow to be like transcends beyond love and the kindred spirit that was forged when we once linked arms for the proletariat?

I don not know.
Sometimes I believe the Cause.
Sometimes I don't.

I am still enraged by State-fascism.
But at the same time I also find no redeeming value for the working class that only lives for the present.

Shout I then count myself worthy of the purge?



sections

Atom
RSS
Greenpeace Blog
Guestbook
Links
Exchange
Photographs
Tests
Sitering
Portfolio
Poetry
Band
Project
Resume
About


contact

for comments, suggestions & inquiries feel free to mail me at: m_3_5_b@yahoo.com or m35bontheweb@gmail.com



Previously

links