things that i should have done on valentine's day
Saturday, February 17, 2007
I should have gone to a coffee shop and ordered my cup in the manner below:
" I want my coffee black like my heart..."

I should have cut out my heart and yank it in a shinny metal chain and wrap it with a bow, with a dedication that borrows the line from a Dashboard Confessional song:
" My heart is yours to fill or burst, to break or bury or wear as jewelry, which ever you prefer."

I should have made a very emo public display of emotion whereupon I would act out the lyrics of Save's the Day's , A Drag in D Flat:
"I will pour out my liver, make a special potion 2 parts my blood and 3parts my heart..."



sections

Atom
RSS
Greenpeace Blog
Guestbook
Links
Exchange
Photographs
Tests
Sitering
Portfolio
Poetry
Band
Project
Resume
About


contact

for comments, suggestions & inquiries feel free to mail me at: m_3_5_b@yahoo.com or m35bontheweb@gmail.com



Previously

links