if john meyer's a pervert...then jack johnson's a douchebag!
Thursday, August 07, 2008
I know I'm treading on dangerous ground here but to be honest I feel like I can no longer hide the disgust that I feel whenever I'd see those two on television or hear their music. Plain and simple I hate them I hate the way John Meyer disguises his perverted look at ladies by calling their bodies wonderlands, I hate Jack Johnson plainly because I think the world has had enough of the likes of him.

Funny thing is that I think people would expect more of me when addressing these two artists they'd say: "give them a chance and they'll grow into you..." but I hate them. Come to think about it I also hate Incubus and Jason Mraz but not as much as I hate John and Jack. I hate them in the same way that every Irish person that I meet hates U2 and Bono. They suck in my book plainly because I think they suck. In fact I found more reason to hate them when my bandmate, Ten mentioned that she saw a photograph of Jack Johnson wearing no socks to a pair of what seems like Sperry topsiders, I mean what year is this 1992?(!), maybe he just stepped out of his Mitsubishi Lancer or something.

I hope they die soon. I hope more people would choose to listen more to Bright Eyes, Rocky Votolato, Bob Dylan, Pedro the Lion or even Dashboard Confessional...

As for John Meyer I remember this episode in Seth MacFarlane's Family Guy where Chris under the influence of his living zit vandalized Goldman's Pharmacy with the phrase: "THAT'S ENOUGH JOHN MEYER"

Indeed that's enough John you're a pervert and I know it.

Maybe its time for everyone to start thinking that these two doesn't represent intelligent music.

They're just lousy posers.



sections

Atom
RSS
Greenpeace Blog
Guestbook
Links
Exchange
Photographs
Tests
Sitering
Portfolio
Poetry
Band
Project
Resume
About


contact

for comments, suggestions & inquiries feel free to mail me at: m_3_5_b@yahoo.com or m35bontheweb@gmail.com



Previously

links